Up to now the AYU has implemented more than 30 projects, has participated in the organization of many events.
The AYU has developed the draft of "The Law on National Youth Policy of the Azerbaijan Republic" and achieved its adoption in the Parliament.
The AYU together with the Children Fund of Azerbaijan translated into Azerbaijan language "The Convention on Children Rights" developed by the United Nations Human Rights Center. The organization has its branches almost in big regions of the Azerbaijan Republic.
At the present our organization has several own printing editions: "Molodyozh Azerbaijana" ("Youth of Azerbaijan"), "Savalan" ("The Savalan") children newspaper, "Goyarchin" ("The Dove") children magazine.
AYU takes an active part in the settlement of different social, economical, ecological and other problems directly or indirectly connected with the youth, acts in the direction of building civil society in our country.
As of today, the AYU has implemented a number of projects. We inform you just about part of them:
- "Increasing knowledge of population about environmental problems in the region and enlighten ecological processes in Europe through mass media " (funded by Caucasian Regional Ecological Center)
- "The development of dialogue between the government and ecological NGOs" (funded by Caucasian Regional Ecological Center)
- "Juridical training for refugees and internally displaced persons" (funded by UNHCR)
- "Printing and distribution of "Gunesh" ("The Sun") children magazine" (funded by IRC)
- "Establishment of young leaders' centers in Ganja and Mingechevir" (funded by ISAR-Azerbaijan)
- "Development of NGO sector in northwestern region of Azerbaijan" (funded by Eurasia Foundation)
- "We study democracy" (funded by Embassy of the Great Britain in Azerbaijan)
- "Increasing international experience of developed NGOs in northwestern region of Azerbaijan" (funded by East-East Program Open Society Institute - Assistance Foundation)
- "Youth Resource Centers monitoring" (funded by Representation UNICEF in Azerbaijan)
- "Children and Youth Health and Development Forum organized in Ganja region Azerbaijan" (funded by Ministry of Education Azerbaijan Republic, Ministry of Health Azerbaijan Republic, Ministry of Youth, Sports and Tourism Azerbaijan Republic, Representation UNICEF in Azerbaijan)
- "HIV/AIDS awareness and prevention among adolescents, which dedicated to AIDS prevention week" (funded by Representation UNICEF in Azerbaijan).
- "Creation of a set of Azerbaijan Regional Resource Centers" (funded by Eurasia Foundation)
- "Creation Youth Council in schools" (funded by CRS-Azerbaijan)
- "Creation of youth interesting groups" (funded by Ministry Youth, Sports and Tourism Azerbaijan Republic)
- "Energy saving International school project" (funded by Norwegian Environmental Society).
- "Role of youth in struggle against corruption in Azerbaijan" (funded by Eurasia Foundation).
- "Support Youth Initiative in South Caucasus" (funded by Catholic Relief Services and Cordaid).- Let's say no flu - increase immunities” (funded by Lek a Sandoz)
- “Creation of Youth Regional Business Center” (funded by Ministry Youth and Sports Azerbaijan Republic)
- “Non-formal education among girls from boarding school in Baku” (funded by OSI AF/Azerbaijan).
- “Awareness of live skills in boarding school in Baku” (funded The Council of State Support to Non-Governmental Organizations under the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan)